Dienstag, 8. Januar 2013

Outfit: Ornament Jeans


Hallo ihr Lieben,

wie ihr seht habe ich es nun endlich geschafft und habe mal ein Outfit abgeknipst. Und dabei hatte ich mächtig viel Spaß, da ich meinen neuen Fernauslöser ausgetestet habe. Ich finde die Bilder sind eigentlich ganz gut geworden :-)
Dieses Outfit hatte ich heute an, als ich mich zur Fahrstunde angemeldet habe. Ich habe lediglich doch andere Schuhe angezogen, da diese echt unbequem sind.

Mögt ihr das Outfit?
Laura ♥

ENG: Hello my dear ones! As you can see I have now finally photographed my outfit. And it was mighty fun, because I have tested my new remote shutter. I think the pictures actually came out pretty well :-) I wore this outfit today when I signed up for the driving lesson. I only really attracted other shoes because these are really uncomfortable.
Do you like the outfit? Laura ♥










 What i wore today... Jeans, Blouse, Top, Necklace: H&M | Shoes: Deichmann | Watch: Fossil | Rings: Schmuckrausch | Bag: Max Mon ( Local Store) | Bracelet: Cruciani | Earrings: Castro | Lips: Kiko 388


1 Kommentare:

Olga hat gesagt…

love the watch and the bag :D
very beautiful!



Desperate for fashion.